Saturday 25 January 2014

Australasian Stamps available 1st February

Available from 1st February are the fabulous NEW Australasian Stamp Sets! I have had some fun creating cards with some of them today, that I want to share with you. I have also used the CTMH Water Colour Pencils to colour in the stamped images. 
If you would like to have these stamp sets, you can shop online to get yours or contact me!












The Kookaburra, Koala, Kangaroo and Emu are from the Australian Salutations Stamp Set (C1585)



The gum nuts, waratah & wattle are from the Australian Thanks Stamp Set (C1586)

If you would like to know more, contact me!                                      Doreen

2 comments:

Donna from Downunder said...

Love your work Doreen. Thanks for sharing.

Sheila Bennett said...

You did a BEAUTIFUL job coloring the images!