Monday 1 February 2021

S2102 Doodled Borders CTMH Australasian Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

 



Hi & welcome to our S2102 - Doodled Borders CTMH Australasian Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. If you arrived from Doris's Creative Inspirations blog, you are in the right place. If you just popped in, thank you! I hope you will continue to hop around to see what the other ladies have created!

When fellow consultant, Lisa Stenz shared a video on her YouTube channel of a Shutter Card, I knew I needed to make one (or more). So I decided to use Lisa's pattern for my card!

To create this card, I used White Daisy & Peach cardstock, S2102 - Doodled Borders Stamp Set, Sage, Smoothie, Blue Belle, Canary, Peach & Black ink pads, Silver Stickles, Stitched Brackets Thin Cuts, Z3911 - Happiness Lives Here cardmaking stamp & thin cuts,  3d & Thin 3D Foam Tape & Lisa's Design Space File that she shared with her video.





I really enjoy making these cards - I have already made several!

The S2102 - Doodled Borders stamp set is available from your consultant for FREE with a qualifying order if you are a VIP, or for just $9.00 with a qualifying order, or you can purchase it for $34.00 without a qualifying order. If you don't have a consultant and live in Australia, you can contact me here! And don't forget to check out all the fabulous specials currently available!

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue on to see what Shaunna of Passionate About Pages has created using the February '21 Stamp of the Month - S2102 Doodled Borders. 

Stay safe & well!

Happy papercrafting, 

Doreen


3 comments:

Doris Taylor said...

Great way to showcase these lovely border stamps Doreen, and the colours you used are beautiful.

Dannii @ Scrappychicks said...

I love shutter cards, great use of the stamps set.

Shaunna Richards said...

Love it. These borders are perfectly sized for the card panels