Wednesday 20 January 2021

CTMH Happiness Lives Here Australasian Blog Hop

 


Hi & welcome to our CTMH Happiness Lives Here Australasian Blog Hop! If you arrived from Doris's blog - Creative Inspirations, you are in the right place. If you just popped in, I hope you will follow our blog to see what the others have created. 

I had lots of fun creating with this collection.  My pages were inspired by one of the layouts in the Happiness Lives Here Workshop kit (p11 of the Jan/Feb catalogue). I created this layout using Happiness Lives Here paper pack & stickers, White Daisy, Sage, Smoothie, Fern,  Blue Belle, Canary & Almond cardstock, Summer Vibes Cricut Collection, Clear Shimmer Brush, Black Shimmer Brush, Shaker Window Foam & Acetate, Shaker Window Thin Cuts (Circle), Blue Belle Loose Sequins & 3D Foam Tape. 

I love how my page turned out and I had the perfect photos to go on it - even though the photos were taken in April (Autumn). 

The Happiness Lives Here Collection is available till the end of February (WSL) from your consultant! If you don't have a consultant and live in Australia, you can find this collection and much more on my website - where you can also contact me! And don't forget to check out all the fabulous specials available now!

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue on the blog hop to see what Lauren has created!

Stay safe and well!

Happy papercrafting!
Doreen


3 comments:

Doris Taylor said...

Beautiful layout, that blue paper looks fabulous with your beach photos.

Lauren said...

What a fun layout- I love that shaker sun!

Dannii @ Scrappychicks said...

Such a fun layout. looks fabulous