Monday 1 April 2019

S1904 - Love So Sweet CTMH Australasian Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Hi & welcome to our S1904 - Love So Sweet Stamp of the Month CTMH Australasian blog hop. If you arrived from Lauren's blog, you are on the right track. If you arrived by accident I hope you will continue on the hop with us. 

For this layout, I used I Heart Us paper for the base, with Black cardstock for the border. The squares and rectangles were some I had on my desk left over from previous projects. They were cut from the Feels Like Home paper pack and Ballerina, Peach & Raspberry cardstock using the Stitched Squares Thin Cuts and Stitched Rectangles Thin Cuts (both of which are on backorder, but due back in stock at the end of April). The flowers and butterfly were stamped from S1904 - Love So Sweet stamp set using Ballerina, Peach, Raspberry & Sweet Leaf ink pads. I added the squares and rectangles to the page using Glue Dots then added the matted photo with 3D Foam Tape. I also used 3D Foam tape on some of the embellishments. 




For my card, my inspiration came from the cards on page 151 of Seasonal Expressions 1 (2019) using the stamp set. 
I cut a rectangle using the Stitched Rectangles Thin Cuts from Ballerina cardstock, added a strip of Feels Like Home Paper and some White & Gold Twine. The flowers and butterfly were stamped using Glacier, Pewter & Sweet Leaf ink pads and the sentiment was stamped in Pewter on a tag from the Fancy Tags Thin Cuts. I added some Clear Sparkles to finish the card off. 


The S1904 - Love So Sweet stamp set is only available this month - April 2019! You can get it from your consultant for just $8.25 with a qualifying order of $82.50 or for $29.50 with no qualifying order.

If you you don't have a consultant, I would love to help you. You can contact me here.

Before you hop along to see what Doris has created, I would love you to leave a comment.

Come back again soon and see what is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen 

5 comments:

Doris Taylor said...

What a really pretty colourful layout Doreen and a really sweet card.

Lauren said...

I love all the 3D elements on your layout!

Michelle D'Angelo said...

Gorgeous use of frames and flowers

Maz said...

Love how you used the frames on your layout - fab idea that I will have to try out. Great card too.

Vandra said...

Love the stitched frames page, looks amazing. I also love the butterfly card.