Monday 25 March 2019

Convention Creativity Showcase Display

I have just returned home from a fabulous weekend in Brisbane where I attended our Close To My Heart Australasian Convention with around 500 girlfriends! It was great to catch up with old friends and meet new ones!

On Friday night I had a display of some of my artwork at the Consultant Creativity Showcase. This year, my projects featured the Stitched Quilt Shapes Thin Cuts, Stitched Squares Thin Cuts & Stitched Rectangle Thin Cuts.

As soon as I saw these Thin Cuts in the current catalogue I knew I was going to have lots of fun creating with them. 

These are some of the projects I displayed that I have created written instructions for that can be purchased for just $10.00. The purchase details can be found here! (on the Workshop Cutting Guides Tab at the top of this page). All proceeds from the sale of these instructions will be donated to Operation Smile - a not for profit organisation who provides surgery to correct Cleft Lips & Pallets in underprivileged communities.



This layout featured the I Heart Us collection from the current catalogue. 

This layout features papers from the Mix Ins paper pack as well as the I Heart Us paper pack and some cardstock too.

This layout features paper from the Feels Like Home paper pack with Black cardstock.

If you would like to purchase the instructions for these layouts, plus more, just click on the link above.

I will be back again soon with more of what's NEW and what I have been creating. 

Doreen

No comments: