Saturday 15 December 2018

Oh What Fun Australasian Blog Hop


Hello & welcome to our Oh What Fun Australasian Close To My Heart Blog Hop. If you arrived here from Lauren's blog, you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today, I am sharing some projects featuring the Oh What Fun Collection! This paper pack and complements is designed as a Christmas collection, but is so versatile. These pages were designed by fellow consultant, Maddie Dunster and the instructions are available from your consultant. I have added these pages to an album for a new baby in our family! The pages include some of the non Christmas complements and lots of shapes using the Stitched Circle & Stitched Heart Thin Cuts. I love how they came together.





I also created these pages, designed by fellow consultant, Andrea Sherman. I love how they turned out! To create this page I used Oh What Fun Paper Pack, Lagoon, Mint, Raspberry & White Daisy CS, Sugarplum Glitter Paper, Season of Joy Cricut Collection, CC10188 - Love with all the Trimmings Stamp set, Mint Ink Pad, White & Gold Ribbon.

 Andrea's version of this page below, featured snow flakes, but I decided to use summer icons to suit our Australian Christmas season. This layout will be used for photos from our annual extended family pre-Christmas BBQ. I used White Daisy, Linen & Lagoon cardstock, Gold Foil Paper, Sugarplum Glitter paper, Oh What Fun Paper Pack, Season Of Joy Digital Cricut Collection, You Are Here Cricut Collection & Decorative Borders Thin Cuts to make this layout.


And of course, I made some Christmas cards using this collection too! This first card was inspired by a card by Susan Williams, using Raspberry, Sweet Leaf & White Daisy cardstock, Oh What Fun paper pack, Z4240 - Oh What Fun Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts, Black & Raspberry Ink Pads, Fancy Tags Thin Cuts, White & Gold Twine. This card opens to be a gift card holder. 

This card was inspired by a card by Laura Beacham, and created using Kraft, Lagoon & White Daisy cardstock, Oh What Fun Paper Pack, Sugarplum Glitter Paper, Silver Glitter Paper, Z4240 - Oh What Fun Stamp & Thin Cuts set, Black Ink, Clear Sparkles, Basic Stars Thin Cuts, Decorative Borders Thin Cuts. It is a great way to use up scraps!

Once again, I was inspired by a fellow consultant for this card. It was inspired by a card by Becca Whitham, White Daisy & Willow CS, Oh What Fun Bulk Paper, Z4240 - Oh What Fun Stamp & Thin Cuts Set, Black, Raspberry & Willow Ink Pads, Decorative Borders Thin Cuts, White & Gold Twine. I have used this design for several cards now and love how they have all turned out. The design can be adapted to suit cards for all occasions. 

The Oh What Fun Collection is only available till the end of December 2018 (WSL) so make sure you speak to your consultant or visit her website soon to get yours!  If you don't have a consultant, you can contact me here. And don't forget the current Holiday Expressions catalogue retires at the end of December, so make sure you get all the goodies on your wish list before then! Talk to your consultant today!

I'd love you to leave a comment before you continue on our blog hop to see what Maz has created.

Come back again soon and see what is NEW and what I have been creating. 

Doreen

5 comments:

Doris Taylor said...

What a great collection of ideas Doreen, the pages for the baby's album are especially lovely.

Maz said...

So many amazing ideas you have been busy, I am very partial to that Christmas Tree card though I do love the Summer BBQ Scrapbook Layout which would equally serve well for an Aussie Christmas BBQ lunch.

Shaunna Richards said...

Such crafty goodness here. Aren't we so blessed to be part of such a sharing community?

Vandra said...

I love the elf page the most. So many special options that we can use and share. I love our CTMH Community.

Lauren said...

I absolutely love your summer BBQ page!