Saturday 8 December 2018

Holiday Expressions retiring soon...


The Holiday Expressions catalogue is retiring soon! In fact there are just 23 days left to get all the goodies you need from this book! Some products have already sold out and others are low in quantity! 

One of the paper packs I hadn't used much till lately was the Seasons Mix Ins Paper pack and I love it! 

At my final workshop for 2018 last night, we used the Seasons Mix Ins to create these two pages. 
This first page was inspired by one you will find in the NEW Seasonal Expressions that will be available from 1st January! The page features the Seasons Mix Ins paper pack along with Sugarplum Glitter Paper and White & Gold Twine. The title was stamped with Versamark Ink and Gold Glitter and is from the Hostess Rewards stamp set - C1744 - Dream Catcher.

This page is on a background of Hello Pumpkin and White Daisy Cardstock then I used scraps of the Seasons Mix Ins and teamed it with D1797 - Watercolour Impressions stamp set with Glacier ink and D1808 - You're My Top Pick stamp set stamped in black. 

While I have used the Seasons Mix Ins paper pack as the main paper in these projects, they were designed to coordinate with all the collections in the current catalogue. And the next catalogue - Seasonal Expressions 1 (2019) features a NEW Seasons Mix Ins pack which I am sure you will love!

If you have some favourites from the Holiday Expressions catalogue, you can get them from my website today (or contact your consultant).


Here is a peek of the cover of the NEW Seasonal Expressions - available from 1st January 2019! It is packed full of lots of crafting beauty!












Come back again soon and see what is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen

No comments: