Wednesday 15 November 2017

Silver & Gold CTMH Australasian Blog Hop


Hi and welcome to our Silver and Gold Australasian Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from Shaunna's blog, then you are in the right place. If you arrived by accident, we would love you to hop around with us!

Earlier, I shared a 13 page workshop I have created using this fabulous collection. But there was still paper left over, so I have created this double page layout! Even though this collection is a part of the CTMH Christmas collection, it can be used for so many other events too! My layout is designed for some special everyday memories!







The right page of my layout is based on one of the pages from the calendar project that will be available during December - speak to your consultant about this great workshop! I then created the left page to coordinate! I teamed the Silver & Gold Paper Pack with the gorgeous 'Colour of the Year' - Bashful, along with Black & White Daisy Cardstock. To finish off my layout, I added some Bashful Glitter to the title - cut from the You Are Here Cricut Cartridge, and some White & Gold Twine along with the pretty Gold Glitter Gems. 

The Silver & Gold Collection is only available till the end of December, so make sure you contact your consultant to get yours soon as you don't want to miss out. If you don't have a consultant, you can order yours from me here! I have also created a 13 page workshop using the Silver & Gold Paper Pack that you can access here!

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to see what wonderful project Vandra has made to share with you!

Come back again soon and see what is NEW and what I have been creating!

Doreen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As gorgeous as ever Doreen.

Shaunna Richards said...

This is such a pretty layout Doreen. I'm still working through my Christmas Market photos and this design will work perfectly for them.

Doris Taylor said...

A lovely layout, the classic black and white with the added sparkle of the gold is stunning.

Unknown said...

An amazing layout. I love using bashful and these neutral tones.

Vandra said...

Lovely use of the gold and white stripes - showing how versatile this paper suite is - hardly christmassy at all :)

Anonymous said...

So So So pretty, love how bashful looks on this layout.