Sunday 12 November 2017

Christmas Cards

I love making my own cards! (and giving too!). So with Christmas just around the corner, I have been busy making lots of Christmas cards - some of which are for my card workshops too!

Here are a few of them.
These first two cards were inspired by one by Lisa Stenz of Lisa's Creative Corner- using the Silver & Gold Paper Pack for the top card and some retired wood grain paper for the 2nd card and Block Alphabet Thin Cuts. 



This next card was inspired by a card shared on the Close To My Heart Blog using the Punny Pals stamp set (available till July 2018) and Thin Cuts (available WSL)



These next two cards were created using the Beary Christmas Paper Pack with the sentiment printed on the card using my Cricut Explore, but I will make more using one of my favourite Christmas stamp sets.  


This last card was created using scraps from my Silver & Gold Christmas workshop (the files for the workshop are available to purchase here). I used the confetti embossing folder (retired) to emboss the background, then just cut a strip of Espresso Cardstock for the tree trunk. The strips for the tree are 0.5" wide, cut at varying lengths. The star was cut from Gold Foil Paper using the smallest of the Basic Stars Thin Cuts. 



Don't forget that during November, you can get up to 40% off the Fundamentals collections! Purchase the paper pack, or ribbon pack or complements packs individually for 30% off each or purchase a collection of the Paper Pack PLUS the Ribbon Pack PLUS the Complements and get 40% off!


Contact your consultant to get yours or, you can order yours here!

Come back again soon and see what is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen 

No comments: