Wednesday 28 October 2015

Christmas Elf Cupcake Holder

I love Christmas! And it is never too early to start preparing for the festive season! When I saw a picture of this cute Elf Cupcake Holder, shared by fellow CTMH consultant, Melissa Arnold, I knew I wanted to make it!
That wasn't as straight forward as I thought it would be, but I managed to do it! I used the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge for the cupcake holder, the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the buckle and legs and the shoes were found on the internet and imported into Design Space as a cutting file. The legs can't be found on any cartridge - I manipulated a bracket from the Art Philosophy cartridge by cutting and welding in Design Space till I got a shape I was happy with. I used the Carmine ShinHan Twin Touch marker (available from CTMH) to draw the stripes on the Elf's legs.
I am pleased with the end result.

Come back again soon and see what else is new and what I have been creating.

Doreen 

No comments: