Monday 26 October 2015

Calendar cards & Christmas Ornaments

I had a fabulous day at the SA Papercraft Fair yesterday with Rachel. Thank you to all who visited our stand. 
One of the popular kits from our stand were the little calendar card kits that I made. These are a great idea for gifts for work mates, teachers and whoever else you might want to give them too! And of course we all need one on our desks too.



I will be offering these as one of the projects at my annual Marathon Workshop coming up next month. They are so simple to make!

One of the other popular kits was the Christmas Ornaments using the Close To My Heart Base & Bling bases and glass covers along with the stickers from the Jolly Holiday Style Sheet and Fundamentals cardstock.


I will also be offering this as a project at our next workshop. 

Come back again soon and see what else I have been creating and what's new.

Doreen

No comments: