Saturday 15 August 2015

Zoe WoTG pages

Close to My Heart does all the hard work when it comes to creating pages! The Workshop on the Go Kits (WoTG) have all the supplies needed to created 2 double page spreads with left overs that can be used for more pages or cards or other projects. The kits also have the cutting guide and instructions for the main layout and reference to one of the fabulous idea books for the second layout.
I changed my layouts just a little, but am pleased with the results. 
Layout #1 from Zoe WoTG

Additional Layout from Zoe WoTG
All you need to add to create your Zoe pages is Slate, Sorbet, Sweet Leaf and Glacier Exclusive Ink Pads, adhesive of your choice and 3D Foam tape. 
These pages are now ready for me to add photos to!
To get your Zoe WoTG kit just click on the link which will take you to my website www.doreenwatkins.ctmh.com.au 

Come back again soon and see what else I have been creating and what's new! And don't forget to contact me if you have any questions. I would love to help you!

Doreen

No comments: