Monday 31 August 2015

Nevermore at the Zoo

I wasn't sure how I was going to use the Nevermore paper pack, but it goes so well with my Zoo photos. I am really pleased with how these pages turned out. The Nevermore range is only available till December 31st, so don't miss out on getting yours.
Anyone who knows me, knows I take lots of photos! And then I find it hard to choose which ones I am going to use, so I also use lots of Flip Flaps on my pages, so I can use many more photos without creating more layouts. I also used the fabulous limited editions National Stamping Month Stamp Sets - Hello Life, Scrapbooking (CC1040); Hello Life, Pocket Scrapbooking (CC1042); Hello Life, Cardmaking (CC1041). These stamp sets are so versatile and can be used on all sorts of projects. They are only available during September for $21.00 each or all three for $53.00 (saving $10.00).







I have also created another layout that I really love - just have to print the photos to go on it. This is a page that I will be sharing at my September workshops and with a group of consultants I meet with each month. 
This page features the Nevermore paper along with White Daisy and the NEW Eggplant cardstock as well as the September Stamp of the Month - S1509 Paper Garden with NEW Eggplant, NEW Pomegranate, NEW Fern and Thistle Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads. I cut the title on the Cricut using two fonts that were available on Design Space (the program I use with my Cricut Explore). I also used the NEW Whisper Extra Thick Twine and Silver Shimmer Trim. 



Come back again soon to see what else I have been creating and what else is NEW. 

Doreen 

No comments: