Thursday 15 May 2014

National Scrapbooking Month and lots more....

I have just realised that May is already half over and I haven't shared anything on my blog all month! I apologise for that, but I have been getting ready for my annual retreat and it seems to have been all consuming! I am so looking forward to a weekend away with the girls - with not much sleep but lots of completed pages! Now I want to share some of the great products and ideas that Close To My Heart has to offer. This video shows some of my favourite products - although I have not re-created this page yet. It is on my "to do" list! Check it out and contact me if you would like to create this page too!  
The stitch guide helps you quickly and easily add a little “oomph” to your projects. Watch the video to see how we’ve added the popular hand-sewn effect to the stamped images in the My Acrylix™ Windy Day set using just three tools: the stitch guide, the foam mat, and a sewing needle with embroidery floss.
 
Close To My Heart never cease to amaze me! We asked for some collections to help you get started and they have delivered! 
The kits available are:

These kits are great value and will help get you started if you are not sure and can easily add the essentials if you want to expand your collection.

Don't miss out on your National Scrapbooking Month exclusive Paper Pack! Just by placing an order of $75.00 you are eligible for the "Free To Be Me" paper pack for just $5.00 extra and you can add the fabulous May SoM "You've Got A Friend stamp set" for another $5.00

I just wanted to share this project with you that I am working on! I need to decorate the door and outside, but I am very pleased with how it looks. I was inspired by Katy Taylor (consultant) to create this!

I look forward to sharing more with you next week - after my retreat!

Happy scrapping                                                                                 Doreen

No comments: