Thursday 29 May 2014

Celebrate with Close To My Heart

In honour of our founder and CEO Jeanette Lynton’s 30-year anniversary in the stamping and scrapbooking industry, when you place an order totaling $75 during the month of June, you can add your choice of 1 of 6 great gift collections to your order for just $30! Each collection has an original retail value of at least $65 — some even as high as $85. Plus, each collection is perfectly tailored to fit a variety of interests and styles. They feature everything from gift bags to ribbons to washi tape to alphabet stickers—and much more! Take advantage of these savings and snag your own collection for just $30. It may be Jeanette’s anniversary—but you get the gift!This offer is valid from 1st to 30th June 2014! Celebrate 30 flier

Below are some projects completed using the fabulous Free To Be Me paper pack - you have just 2 more days to get your pack for $5.00 when you spend just $75.00 on my website. Don't miss out if you still want this paper pack!




My Creations Journalling Cards Box  covered with Free to Be Me paper and finished with Red Shimmer Trim  and Silver Shimmer Trim 




These two cards were inspired by fellow consultant, Michelle Stewart. I have used the Free To Be Me paper pack along with my favourite birthday stamp: Heartfelt Birthday Wish


I also used the White Daisy Value Pack cards along with the Black Exclusive Inks stamp pad   along with the Water Colour Pencils 
This is one of the cards we will be creating at my May "3 Card Workshop".
This page was inspired by the talented Susan Williams - another talented CTMH Consultant from North America. As well as using the Free To Be paper pack, I used the Framework Alphabet  for the title, stamped in Ruby Exclusive Inks stamp pad - also used to distress the edges of the squares for the title. 

Close To My Heart has released five fabulous Product Bundles. These are:





The Essentials Toolkit Collection for $92.00      

With the purchase of any of these collections, you will be eligible for the Stamp of the Month for just $5.00 and if you make your purchase during June, you can also get one of the fabulous celebration bundles for just $30.00! Place your order directly on my website and have it shipped to your door, or contact me to place your order with my next one.

My upcoming workshop dates are: 


3 Card Workshop: Saturday 31st May 2014 - 1.30pm till 4.30pm - $10.00
Workshop: Friday 13th June 2014 - 7.30pm till 11.30pm - $15.00
3 Card Workshop: Friday 20th June 2014 - 7.30pm till 10.30pm - $10.00
Workshop: Sunday 22nd June 2014 - 1.30pm till 5.00pm - $15.00
Workshop: Friday 11th July - 7.30pm till 11.30pm - $15.00

Bookings are essential for all events! Dates and times are subject to change without notice. 
 If you would like be reminded of my workshop dates and are not on my mailing list, contact me to be added.                                                                         

                                                          Doreen

No comments: