Saturday 20 November 2021

CTMH Australasian Buildable Tags Blog Hop


 

Hi & welcome to our CTMH Australasian Buildable Tags blog hop! If you arrived from Shaunna's Passionate About Pages blog, you are in the right place. If you started here, thank you! I hope you will click the link at the bottom of this post to continue on to see what the other talented ladies have created. 

The first project I want to share with you is another layout I created for my Candid Moments workshop earlier in the month. The layout was created using Papaya, Carolina, Sapphire, Peach, Sundance, Mink & White Daisy Cardstock, Candid Moments paper pack, Buildable Tags Thin Cuts, Tabs Thin Cuts, Fancy Stitched Brackets Thin Cuts, White & Bronze Twine. I can't wait to get some of the 400 photos I had printed in the last few days onto this layout.


The next project I created using the Buildable Tags Thin cuts is a bookmark! I thought the large tag shapes would make a great bookmark. I used Z4323 - In a Book stamp & Thin Cuts for the image and sentiment. The books were coloured using Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers. I used a scrap BlueBelle Glitter Paper for the circle re-reinforcer. 


The remaining projects are a variety of tags ready for Christmas. I used a selection of stamp sets for these tags. The first tag was created using White Daisy & Candy Apple cardstock with Holly & Ivy paper.


This tag was created using White Daisy & Harbour cardstock .


For this tag, I used White Daisy & Candy Apple cardstock & Holly & Ivy paper. You can pull out the Candy Apple tag to reveal the puppy!


This tag is similar to the one above, but the small tag when pulled out reveals the cute little kitten. this one was created using White Daisy, Candy Apple & Harbour cardstock with Holly & Ivy paper. 


This tag was inspired by fellow CTMH Maker - Janice Gilhooley. It is a shaker created using 4 layers of the White Daisy cardstock to create the shaker! I added Gold Confetti stars and backed it with Candy Apple cardstock.  


And the last one I have to share with you today is actually made from the smaller tag in the collection with a simple image stamped and coloured. I used White Daisy & Candy Apple cardstock for this one.

The Buildable Tags Thin Cuts set is available till the end of August next year (2022) WSL. I think the possibilities with this set are endless, so keep checking back to see what else I create using this set. You can get yours from your CTMH Maker, or if you don't have a Maker and live in Australia, I would love to help you. You can contact me here! And don't forget to check out all the great specials currently available on my website.

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue on to see what Doris from Creative Inspirations has created using the Buildable Tags Thin Cuts. 

Stay safe & well.

Happy papercrafting.

Doreen

4 comments:

Lauren said...

These are all so great- I especially love the scrapbook layout and the mouse tag!

Shaunna Richards said...

I love your tag accents on the layout Doreen - nice combos of colours and shapes. Your tags are super fun 0 I'll be CASEing those for sure. Thanks for sharing

Doris Taylor said...

Beautiful layout and all of your tags are fantastic, love the reading one.

Dannii @ Scrappychicks said...

Wonderful collection of creations. xxx