Monday 10 August 2020

Timber - the CTMH featured collection for August

I missed out on participating in the CTMH Australasian Blog Hop for the Timber collection as time got away from me, but I have had so much fun creating with this collection that I still want to share my projects with you!

This collection is perfect for all the masculine pics you have, but it is also very versatile. I did use it for many of my pics from my trip to Yellowstone NP and beyond with my daughter last year.

For my first layout, I used a Sketch by Chris Robertson (Creative Collaboration Community) as my inspiration and Kraft, New England Ivy, Ruby & White Daisy cardstock, Timber paper pack, Aurora Cricut collection, Gold Shimmer Trim &White & Gold Twine


This next layout was created using White Daisy, Ruby, New England Ivy, Espresso & Mink cardstock, Timber paper pack, Z3722 - Here & There stamp & thin cuts, Black ink pad, Artistry Cricut Collection, Aurora Cricut Collection & Stitched Squares Thin Cuts. The right page is a spinner page that I learnt from Susan Williams as part of the Creative Collaboration community.

And for this page I was inspired by Quartet - Pinwheel layout 8b - Reflections Idea Book (p107) and usedEspresso, Ruby, French Vanilla & White Daisy cardstock, Timber Paper Pack, You Are Here Cricut Collection and 6" x 4" & 3" x 4" Flip Flaps.

The last layout I want to share with you today is also a Spinner page and was created using White Daisy, Ruby, Espresso & Evergreen cardstock, Timber paper pack, You Are Here & Aurora Cricut Collections &Stitched Squares Thin Cuts.

This pocket gift card holder was another idea share by Chris Robertson and was created using White Daisy & Evergreen cardstock, Timber paper pack, Z3741 - Gnome Matter Stamp & Thin Cuts, D1283 - Say it in Style stamp set, Black Memento ink pad, Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers, Stitched Circle Thin Cuts, Gold Embellishing Thread & Diamond Stickles.

The medallion on this card was an idea shared by Susan Williams too. The card was created using Ruby, Sapphire & White Daisy cardstock, Timber paper pack, D1283 - Say it in Style stamp set, Ruby ink pad & a Silver Brad .

For this card I used White Daisy cardstock, Timber Paper pack, C1856 - Little Buddies stamp set, Black Memento  ink pad & Spectrum Noir  Tri-Blend Markers.

I often struggle with masculine cards, but for this simple one, I used  Espresso & Linen cardstock, Timber paper pack, Stitched Circles Thin Cuts, C1847 - Celebrating You stamp set, Black ink pad & White Burlap Ribbon.

This spinner card was created using White Daisy & New England Ivy cardstock, Timber paper pack, Z3735 - A Koala-ty Day stamp & thin cuts, Black Memento ink pad, Stitched Squares Thin Cuts, Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers, 3D Foam Tape & Cricut DS to cut circle for spinner. 


And my last card - another masculine one -  was created using White Daisy, Ruby, Sapphire & New England Ivy cardstock, Timber paper pack, C1847 - Celebrating You stamp set, Ruby ink pad, White Burlap Ribbon & Artistry Cricut Collection for the banner. 

The Timber collection is available from my website till the end of August WSL! So don't miss out - get yours today!  

Don't forget to check out this month's specials! You can find all the details on my website under the 'Promotions' tab. 

The first special I want to share with you is the Happiest Place Collection! This collection includes a whole suite of coordinating products, including an extra-large paper packet with 12 patterned paper sheets! Your projects will shine thanks to silver glitter foil accents on coordinating stickers and cardstock sheets. Add in stamps, acrylic shapes, SVG’s, and an 8½″ × 11″ Cut Above
Be sure to check out the Happiest Place Product Bundle, which includes several of the items in this collection at a 20% discount! Contact your consultant for more information, or check it out on my website!




CTMH Kids Crafts special available from 24 July – 31 August. Prepare for a special, kid-friendly creative experience with the CTMH Kids Crafts virtual event taking place 22 August! This event will walk kids through each step of creating an adorable mini album using the Born to Shine album kit. The kit includes an exclusive stamp set, mini stamping block, Summer Vibes Picture My Life™ Cards, and a fun Story by Stacy™ 4″ × 4″ album. Let your young crafter shine with this fun virtual event! The event will be hosted on the CTMH Facebook Page on 22nd August! You can find all the details on my website or from your consultant!

And the last special I want to share with you is the Got Candy? special - available from 1st August till 31st October! Skip the tricks and save big on an absolute treat of a paper collection with the Got Candy? special. This new Halloween themed collection includes a paper packet and sticker sheet, an exclusive stamp set and new loose sequins. You can enjoy a 20% discount when you purchase all these items together in the Got Candy? Product Bundle! You can find all the details on the Promotions Tab on my website!

Don't forget to come back soon and see what is NEW and what I have been creating.

Stay safe and well!

Happy crafting!

Doreen

No comments: