Sunday 1 December 2019

Christmas is coming .....

Can you believe we are now only just over 3 weeks away from Christmas? I have a few specials and projects to share with you as we head into one of the busiest times of the year!

I missed out on being a part of the Stamp of the Month blog hop but I want to share a couple of cards I have managed to create using this cute stamp set available during December only!



For this card, I used White Daisy cardstock with some Holly Jolly paper. I stamped the sleigh with Intense Black ink then coloured it with the spectrum Noir Tri-Blend  markers (but you could use your favourite colouring medium)! I stamped the reindeer using Mink ink and the sentiment in Candy Apple. 

This is one of my favourite cards this year - I love the simplicity. I used White Daisy cardstock - embossing the background with the stitched circles embossing folder (which is only available in the online section of my website with not many left in stock).  The pine cones and leaves were stamped with Espresso & Fern ink pads, and the sentiment with the Espresso ink pad. I added some White & Gold twine to finish off my card. 3D Foam tape added some dimension to the card. 



Documenting your favourite memories and moments with your pals with paws is now easier than ever thanks to the Best Friends Furever special. Cat-lovers & dog-lovers alike will swoon over the Best Friends Furever Cut Above® kit, which features 6″ × 8″ pre-printed base pages with reversible die-cuts featuring dog-focused sentiments and images on one side and cat-focused ones on the other! Create even more fun, pet-themed projects using the Best Friends Furever paper pack, and coordinating stamp sets, Eat Play Love and Kitty Cuddles. We’ve even assembled a workshop kit containing paper, stamps, cardstock and more, available to you at a 20% discount! 

I have had a sneak peek of the NEW January - February catalogue and I know you are going to love it all! So stay tuned!  In the meantime, make sure you go onto my website and snap up any of the products you have on your wishlist from the current catalogue before they are gone! And don't forget to check out the "ONLINE ONLY" section for those goodies that are no longer in the catalogue, but available in limited quantities!

You can see the Stamp of the Month and all the current specials - including the Best Friends Furever collection! I will be creating some projects soon using this gorgeous collection, so make sure you come back soon and see what I have created!

Don't forget to come back soon to see what is NEW and what I have been creating. 

Doreen

No comments: