Monday 4 February 2019

S1902 - Heartfelt Sentiments

I didn't get to complete any projects in time to participate in the Australasian CTMH Stamp of the Month Blog Hop, but have now made one card using this stamp set, so thought I would share it with you!

This is a great stamp set for your scrapbook pages, but I decided I would make a card first! (I have struggled to work out how I want to make any scrapbook pages).

First, I cut the stamp apart - knowing I can still use it as whole stamp by carefully adding the two pieces together on the block.

I turned the cut piece upside down and stamped it with Pewter ink, on to a piece of White Daisy cardstock that I had embossed using the Swiss Dots embossing folder. The flowers were coloured using Watercolour Pencils. I then stamped  the banner in Mint in and the sentiment - from the January SOM ( Card Captions (no longer available) in Pewter ink. I added the sentiment to the card using Thin 3D Foam Tape. Needless to say, I am very happy with how this card turned out.

You can get this stamp set during February 2019 only - for just $8.25 with any purchase of $82.50 or you can purchase the stamp set without a qualifying order for $29.50. 

Come back again soon and see what is NEW and what else I have been creating.

Happy crafting!

Doreen 

No comments: