Saturday 1 December 2018

S1812 Candy Cane Alphabet CTMH Australasian Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Hello & welcome to our S1812 - Candy Cane Alphabet Stamp of the Month Australasian Close To My Heart Blog Hop. If you arrived here from Lauren's blog, you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today, I am sharing a project I created featuring the Candy Cane Alphabet Stamp of the Month. I haven't had a lot of time to play with this stamp set yet, as I have been prepping for a Christmas market in my local community and all things Year 12 Formal!

But I had fun creating this little gift box (inspired by one I found on Pinterest by Joanne James) that can be used as a table place marker on the Christmas table by stamping the first initial of each guest! That is what I will be doing with mine! 



I used Fern, Candy Apple & White Daisy cardstock and 'Tis the Season paper pack, along with Basic Circles Thin Cuts, Stitched Circles Thin Cuts and of course the Candy Cane Alphabet stamp set (S1812) with the Candy Apple ink pad. The little box fits 4 Ferrero Rocher chocolates perfectly, or you could fill it with any sweet treats or whatever you wish!

This stamp set is very versatile and could be used for pages and cards too - as shown in these sample created by the CTMH Home Office.



This exclusive stamp set is only available during December 2018! It can be yours for just $8.25 when you spend $82.50 with your consultant, or you can purchase it for $29.50 with no qualifying order - during December only. If you don't have a consultant, you can contact me here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before you continue on our blog hop to see what Doris has created.

Come back again soon and see what is NEW and what I have been creating. 

Doreen

3 comments:

Doris Taylor said...

Great idea using the boxes as place markers for your table. The treats inside the boxes will be a nice surprise.

Lauren said...

What a cute idea!

Vandra said...

Great way to personalise the gift boxes.