Thursday 1 November 2018

S1811 Seasonal Trees CTMH Stamp of the Month Blog Hop



Hi and welcome to our S1811 Seasonal Trees Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. If you arrived from Maz's blog, then you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, welcome! Please join in by following the link at the end of this post!

Today, I want to share with you a page which features Close To My Heart's November Stamp of the Month.  This layout was inspired by the layout created by the Close To My Heart art department (pictured above).




I am creating an album for our Great Niece who is due at the end of this month. Of course it features a lot of pink! This page will be teamed with some others using the Oh What Fun collection to document her first Christmas! 

So to create this layout, I used Oh What Fun Paper, Oh What Fun Complements (for the title), Raspberry & White Twine, Raspberry, Willow & White Daisy Cardstock and of coursed the November Stamp of the Month - Seasonal Trees (S1811). I stamped the tree using the Toffee Ink Pad, then the leaves with Sage Ink, the baubles in Raspberry, the clips for the baubles in Willow and the star in Lemon ink. 

I have been creating lots of different Christmas cards recently and this stamp set is another one I have used for these cards as shown in the one below.



I used Raspberry, Willow and White Daisy cardstock for this card, along with the Decorative Borders Thin Cuts to get the torn page look. The tree is stamped in Toffee ink. For the baubles, I used Saffron ink for the outline and filled them with Pixie, Raspberry & Willow ink. The sentiment is from the CC10188 - Love with All the Trimmings stamp set (which was available last month as a part of the Shaker Cards special) and was stamped using Black Ink. I finished off the card with some White & Gold Twine.

This stamp set is only available this month (November 2018) for just $8.25 with any purchase of of $82.50 or you can purchase it for $29.50 with no qualifying order from your consultant. If you don't have a consultant, you can contact me here!

I would love you to leave a comment before you head over to see what Vandra has created using the Seasonal Trees (S1811) stamp set.

Come back again soon and see what is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen

4 comments:

Doris Taylor said...

Beautiful projects Doreen

Lauren said...

Oh that Christmas layout is adorable!

Shaunna Richards said...

Your Christmas Twig reminds me of our tree when we lived in the Pilbara. No shop to buy decorations so nature provided. Love your card

Maz said...

Fab ideas, love your variation on the Christmas Layout.