Friday 29 June 2018

Last days of Create the Rainbow special - don't miss out! GST is coming 1st July!


You have till 11.59pm AEST tomorrow to take advantage of the fabulous Create the Rainbow Special! 

I only got my stamp set this past week as I forgot to order it earlier, but have had lots of fun creating with it!

These are some of the cards I have made in the last few days.


These first two cards were inspired by a card by Okul seen on Pinterest! For the card above, I added some Gold Shimmer pen to the clouds and circles (I was a little heavy handed on some of them). 
The card below has Clear Shimmer Brush on the circles and clouds.
I used the CTMH Stitched Circles Thin Cuts for the circles on both cards, with the clouds and sentiment from D1813 - Be a Rainbow Stamp set.




The card above was also Pinterest inspired by a card by Margaret Moody. I also used the CTMH Stitched Circles Thin Cuts for the flowers and the Stitched Ovals Thin Cuts for the leaves. I added Clear Sparkles for the flower centres. 


For the final card I am sharing with you today, I used left over pieces of "rainbow" cardstock I had on my desk. The sentiment from D1713 - Be a Rainbow is stamped in Cranberry Ink and the clouds are stamped using Glacier Ink - the lighter cloud was second generation stamped. I then add Clear Shimmer Pen to the clouds. 

And don't forget our Dad is Rad special that also finishes tomorrow - 30th June at 11.59pm AEST!









I love this stamp set! It is so versatile and can be used for more than just "Dad" projects!

Get yours today from my website!

And a reminder that due to new laws, GST of 10% will be added to all orders from 1st July! Since Close To My Heart came to Australia 5 years ago (I joined on day 1 on 1st July 2013), you and I have been able to place orders of less than $1000.00 GST free! That all changes on 1st July when new ATO laws are applied on all overseas purchases! This means that with the addition of 10% GST, all prices will increase by that 10%. The prices on my website do not include GST - this will be added at a later date. The GST will be added at the checkout! So if you want to beat this price rise, place your orders before 11.59pm AEST on 30th June. 

Come back again soon and see what is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen

No comments: