Monday 1 January 2018

S1801 Bloom & Grow Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop

Happy New Year!


S1801 - Bloom & Grow

Welcome to our S1801 Bloom & Grow Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop! If you arrived from Georgia's blog, you are on the right track. If you arrived here by accident, then I hope you will hop around all the blogs and see what everyone has created using our January Stamp of the Month - Bloom & Grow!

For my page layout, I chose some special photos of my daughter, Ali that I wanted to add to a layout to remind her of how special she is. This stamp set was perfect for the message I wanted her to see!

To create this layout, I used White Daisy, Glacier & Mink Cardstock, Chelsea Gardens Paper Pack, S1801 - Bloom & Grow Stamp set, D1760 - Chelsea Gardens Scrapbooking Stamp Set, Glacier, Juniper, Mink & Sweet Leaf Ink Pads, Whimsy Ribbon Pack, Micro Tip Scissors, Thin 3D Foam Tape, Mini Glue Dots.
One of the many NEW products in the NEW Seasonal Expressions Catalogue is the Make It From Your Heart Vol 4 Pattern Book for cards! I have decided that I am going to make up cards using every pattern from the book, starting with the first one in the book.  


And here is my card using Pattern #1 from MIFYH Vol 4. I used:
Bulk White Cards, 
Sweet Leaf Cardstock,
Chelsea Gardens Paper Pack, 
Whimsy Ribbon Pack, 
Clear Sparkles, 
S1801 - Bloom & Grow Stamp Set, 
Charcoal Ink Pad, 
Mini Glue Dots






This is my card using Pattern #2 from MIFYH Vol 4. I used:
White Bulk Cards,
Glacier & White Daisy Cardstock, 
Chelsea Gardens Paper Pack, 
Basics Ribbon Pack, 
S1801 - Bloom & Grow Stamp set, 
Charcoal Ink Pad, 
Clear Sparkles,
Thin 3D Foam Tape, 
Mini Glue Dots






The January Stamp of the Month, S1801 - Bloom & Grow is only available this month - January 2018! You can get the stamp for just $7.50 set by spending $75.00 with your consultant or your can purchase it for $27.00.  If you don't have a consultant, you can contact me here!

I would love you to leave a comment before continuing on to see what Nell has created.  

Come back soon and see what else is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Layout - well loved all the creations but the layout look gorgeous.

Doris Taylor said...

A beautiful layout and affirmation for your daughter.

Unknown said...

I love the B&W photos on your layout! And that's a great idea to make all the cards in the new book.

Vandra said...

Love the cards and sentiments on them, the stamp of the month goes so well with new Chelsea Gardens paper!! Your page is lovely!

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

Lovely cards, very clean and refreshing!

Unknown said...

Such pretty artwork!

Nell said...

Gorgeous Doreen - I love how well this stamp works with Chelsea Gardens.