Monday 2 October 2017

Christmas Memories Workshop

I LOVE the NEW Silver & Gold Collection from Close To My Heart! And over the past week or so, I have had fun creating a 13 page (1 single page layout and 6 double page layouts) workshop! Some of my pages are definitely for saving those Christmas memories, but there are also some that don't need to be used for Christmas at all. 

Today, I want to share the title page of this workshop with you!


Besides the Silver & Gold paper pack, I have used Bashful cardstock - the gorgeous 'Colour of the Year', along with Pebble, Pewter and Black. A little bit of Gold Glitter paper for the stars is just perfect!

If you would like to see more of this workshop, click on the Scrapbooking Cutting Guides Link above. 

I will be sharing this workshop with my customers at our annual 12 hour crop in early November, so will share the rest of the pages here after that. 

Share a Smile

Team up with the Punny Pals stamp set to make a difference!
D1751 - Punny Pals Stamp Set

CC1340 - Punny Pals Thin Cuts


With the purchase of every Punny Pals stamp set (D1751), Close To My Heart donates US$7 of the proceeds to Operation Smile™, an organisation that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates for children around the world. To bring these stamp images to life, we’ve made a coordinating set of Thin Cuts dies and an exclusive card kit! The card kit includes the dies, card bases, envelopes, paper, and step-by-step instructions for creating 32 cards, and it is available at a discounted price! Create these delightful cards and use them to share smiles all around! And remember, the Thin Cuts and Card Kit are available only during October WSL! You can get your "Share a Smile Kit" here!

And there's more!  During October, Close To My Heart will be matching round up donations made to Operation Smile up to US$10,000 as part of the special deal for the month. 

Come back again soon and see what is NEW and what I have been creating!

Doreen

No comments: