Monday 11 September 2017

A basket of flowers From the Heart

There are many very talented ladies (mostly) in the Close To My Heart community who share their beautiful artwork. Many of them inspire me in my creations. #ctmhfromtheheart 

The From the Heart Card Kit and stamp set are only available during September! So get your's while you can. 

This card was copied from one by Becca Whitham using the From the Heart Stamp Set (also available separately)! She is very talented and shares lots of gorgeous work. You can see her original card here!


This card was created using the same colours as Becca - Canary, Saffron, Poppy, Ruby, Fern, New England Ivy and Linen (instead of White Daisy that Becca used). I also added some clear sparkles and White Burlap Ribbon that I cut apart to get the twine. The basket is cut from the NEW Basics Fundamentals paper pack using the Flower Market cricut cartridge.


Being a "blue girl" I had to make a blue card too! For this one I used Glacier, Crystal Blue, Canary - 1st & 2nd generation stamping, Saffron, Fern, New England Ivy & Linen. I added pieces of twine I cut from the Blue Burlap Ribbon and finished the card off with some clear sparkles. The basket is cut from the NEW Basics Fundamentals paper pack using the Flower Market cricut cartridge

Close To My Heart is a very generous, caring company to be a part of. To help raise funds for those affected by the horrific storms and fires in North America in recent times, they have released a NEW stamp set C1716 - Stronger Together. All proceeds from the sale of this stamp set will go to the Red Cross to be distributed to those in need as a result of the devastation from the fires and storms. Please help me help raise much needed funds by purchasing one of these stamp sets for just $21.00!

Come back again soon and see what is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen

No comments: