Monday 17 April 2017

School Album pages

At the end of June, my daughter, Ali, is going to Kenya on a school mission trip. They start their time with a safari in the Masi Mara, then they head to Eldoret where they spend time working at a couple of orphanages - building, painting, cleaning and whatever else needs to be done, as well as spending time with some of the children. 

Next month, the school is holding a fundraising quiz night, so I created a school album to donate. I used the Enchantment Paper Pack with the coordinating Cardstock pack, along with White Daisy, Black & Kraft Cardstock. I added embellishments from the School K-6 Complements & School 7-12 Complements along with some cuts from the Art Philosophy & Artbooking Cricut Cartridges, the CC1158 & D1706 - School Kids Thin Cuts & Stamp Set, D1702 - Capture This Stamp Set, White Twine, Enchantment Ribbon Pack, Rustic Home Ribbon Pack and assorted sequins (some retired). 














The first layout is the first and last pages of the album. Then I have created a double page for each school year. Here, in South Australia, the first year of school is called Reception. I used 4 different layouts and repeated these using different colours.

I know that the money that this album raises will be put to good use in the school Mission program! It was a privilege to be able to create this album for such a great cause!

Come back again soon and see what is NEW and what I have been creating. 

Doreen 

No comments: