Friday 17 June 2016

Magical Disney

The Close To My Heart annual convention (US) is on this week at Disney World in Florida! This means there is a lot of Disney excitement, along with the excitement of what will be shared, unveiled and drooled over in the way of new products and programs etc from CTMH! I wish I was going too, but our family will be going to Disneyland at Anaheim next year, so I will have to wait till then to get my Disney fix! In the meantime, I have had some fun with the NEW Magical range from CTMH! 
These projects were inspired by a page layout shared by Andrea Sherman on her blog































I created this card for my very dear friend, Jacquie,  who is going to the US CTMH Convention (and will be presenting there). 

This layout will be used for photos we have taken with Minnie Mouse as we enjoy breakfast with her on our Disney trip. 
I used the Disney Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge for the Minnie Mouse shapes. 
The flowers were cut using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and the film strip was cut using the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge. 


Then I made a selection of cards inspired by the layout, but using a circle instead of Minnie Mouse.








































































































Come back again soon and see what is new and what  I have been creating.

Doreen 

No comments: