Monday 1 February 2016

Balloon Animals

The February Stamp of the Month is gorgeous! Who doesn't love some Balloon Animals? Check out some of the projects I have created using this stamp set!
This layout is based on the one on page 42 of the Seasonal Expressions showcasing the stamp set. I used the Kaleidoscope paper pack with Whisper, White Daisy & Lagoon cardstock, Eggplant, Lagoon, Saffron, Poppy & Pear Exclusive Inks stamp pads to stamp the Balloon Animals and scraps of cardstock in the same colours for the flags. The Whisper Extra Thick Twine added the finish I wanted on the flags and balloons. The title was stamped using the Block Uppercase Stamp Set (B1513). 


The above card is also based on the one on page 42 in the Seasonal Expressions. I just used scraps of paper I had close by.  For the card below, I also used the Balloon Animals stamp set along with Glacier, Desert Sand and Lagoon Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads. The background was created using shaving cream and re-inkers.(Thanks to Cate Davis for teaching me how to do this.)

Come back again soon and see what else I have been creating and what's new.

Doreen



No comments: