Tuesday 1 December 2015

Candlelight Garden

The gorgeous December Stamp of the Month is now available for just $7.50 with any purchase of $75.00 during December. Or you can purchase it for $27.00.

Below are some projects I have created using this stamp set - thanks to Jacquie Paech for the inspiration!


This page was created using Sapphire, White Daisy & Flaxen Cardstock along with some of the Enchantment Paper Fundamentals. I stamped the image and sentiment with the Flaxen Stamp Pad and finished off the layout with some Flaxen Thick Twine.































I used some of my stash of Paper Fundamentals that is NLA to create this card - and finished it off with some Whisper Extra Thick Twine.  






























I used some of my stash of Paper Fundamentals that is NLA to create this card - and finished it off with some Whisper Extra Thick Twine.































For these two cards I used some of the Kaleidoscope Paper along with Whisper & Poppy Extra Thick Twine.






























Don't forget to check out the CYBERWEEK Specials - only available till 10.00am AEDT on Saturday, 5th December.

Come back soon and see what else I have created and what is new.

Doreen

No comments: