Wednesday 16 September 2015

Christmas Cards

I have been enjoying creating Christmas Cards ready for a Christmas Card Buffet. I have used a variety of stamp sets and had fun.


This card features Sangria paper, Eggplant Cardstock, A1170  - Doodled Designs & M1126 - This is Christmas  stamp sets. I added some Silver Foil Tape & Poppy Extra Thick Twine. I used Fern & Eggplant Exclusive Inks Stam Pads



This card features the stamp set from the White Pines Workshop onThe Go Kit - only available till the end of December. I also used some White Pines paper along with Red Shimmer Trim & Fern Extra Thick Twine.


This card also features the stamp set from the White Pines WoTG kit, with Pomegranate & Colonial White Cardstock. I used Pomegranate & Fern stamp pads and added Fern Extra Thick Twine




And another card featuring the stamp set from the White Pines WoTG kit with Kraft Cardstock & the Fern stamp pad. 


This card features the Hostess Rewards stamp set - B1493 - Festive Trees stamped in Fern, Whisper & Cranberry stamp pads. The addition of Red Shimmer Trim & Fern Extra Thick Twine finished it off. The card is based on the one in the Holiday Expressions catalogue. 

Come back again soon and see what I have been creating. 

Doreen

No comments: