Thursday 14 May 2015

Taste of Summer "Patterns on Patterns"

A little while ago, on the Close To My Heart blog, there was a page using circles cut from the Blossom paper pack and stitched to the page. So I thought I would try the same idea using the Taste of Summer paper pack, but with "faux" stitching using the Stitch Guide, Foam Guide & Piercing & Embossing Tool Kit. I added some stamped pieces of fruit from the Taste of Summer stamp set a few sparkles to finish it off.                                                                                               

Don't forget that you can only get the Taste of Summer paper pack and stamp set during May!  Go to my website to get yours today ! 

Come back again soon and see what else I have been creating.

Doreen 












No comments: