Monday 1 June 2015

Ice Cream Dream - June SoM

I love the June Stamp of the Month - Ice Cream Dream (S1506)! It is available for just $5.00 when you place an order of $75.00 or more during June! So don't miss out. I was inspired by Liz Johnson - a fellow CTMH Consultant - for the page below.


 To create this page I used:
White Daisy Cardstock
Pear Cardstock
Lagoon Cardstock
Glacier Extra Thick Twine
ShinHan Markers
120 black; B68 Turquoise Blue; BR116 Clay; GY234 Leaf Green; WG4 Warm Grey; BG61 Peacock Green; Y49 Pastel Green; Y222 Golden Yellow










I also created my own version of the CTMH page as seen in the Annual Inspirations catalogue.



This is a fabulous stamp set, so don't miss out on getting your set for just $5.00 with your purchase of $75.00 during June 2015 only!












Come back again soon and see what else I have been creating.

Doreen

No comments: