Thursday 9 April 2015

Operation Smile

In January, I hosted a workshop for fellow consultants to raise money for Operation Smile - the charity that Close To My Heart Supports. It costs around $295.00 to fix a child's smile. At this workshop (and with the help of donations from fellow consultants from interstate), I was able to raise in excess of $1300.00 - which is enough to fix at least 4 smiles.
Below is a page I made using our beautiful NEW Blossom paper pack, and Carnival Washi Tape. I finished it off with some of the gorgeous NEW Glacier Extra Thick Twine and some Coral Reef Sequins.


You can find all these fabulous NEW products - available now in the Seasonal Expressions 2 Catalogue and Idea Book on my website.

Come back soon and see what else I have created.

Doreen

No comments: