Sunday 9 November 2014

Christmas is coming.....

Well, the Adelaide Christmas Pageant was held yesterday (8th November) so now all the shopping centres are getting ready for Christmas! and so am I.

I have been making some Christmas cards and gift tags and bags for a little while now, but have stepped it up this weekend. Come along to one of my workshops or book your own event and you could make your own!

Today I made some really simple Christmas cards (inspired by Debbie Hughes). 
Products used: 


I have also made some Santa gift boxes. These were cut from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge - they are so easy to make.

Products used:


We always need gift tags at Christmas time, so I had fun making these little tags too! They are cut from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge, with a little bit of shimmer trim or washi tape added.

Products used:



 These little Santa stocking tags were cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge. They are so cute. 

Products used:



And we also need other tags throughout the year, so I am in the process of making some tags using the November SoM - It's the Little Things. It is such a versatile stamp set, so don't miss out on getting yours. 

Products used:

 

If you would like to make some of these or more for yourself, book into one of my upcoming workshops. I would love to show you how!

                   Doreen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice work! These are really pretty and fun and great to receive. Thanks for sharing.