Thursday 2 October 2014

Christmas is coming and more October Stamp of the Month - Home for the Holidays

I have had some fun playing with the fabulous October SoM - Home for the Holidays (S1410). This stamp set is only available during October. You can get it for just $5.00 when you spend $75.00 or you can purchase it during October for $27.00. Check out my projects.
Page using October SoM and the beautiful Snowhaven paper pack


Gift tags with box

Ornament gift tags

Home gift tags

I am not sure some will read the front of these cute tags

I have used the Wishes Cardmaking Idea Book Greeting Card Workshop to create 16 cards - 2 each of 8 designs.
A set of cards using Snowhaven paper and a variety of stamps
One of my favourite projects completed recently is this Christmas page (below) from last year. The colours I have used were inspired by the red brick of our home and the roses in the front garden.
I have cut the overlays using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge






Roses are one of my favourite flowers. Many of you have seen our beautiful red and yellow roses in full bloom. The first flush of this season is coming out now.





I used the fabulous ShinHan Twin Touch Markers to colour the bling for the tree.







Don't forget you can shop online at  my website or check out my  Facebook page and Pinterest page

I look forward to catching up with you soon

Happy crafting                                                                                                                  Doreen

No comments: