Saturday 23 August 2014

Cards & more...

Before I show you some of the cards I have been making, I want to feature another page made using the Chalk It Up paper range - it is such a versatile paper pack. 
Based on Layout #10 in Make It From Your Heart Volume 2
Products used to create this double page:
All these products and more can be found on my website. Just click on the product name and you will be taken to the website.

I have also been making a few cards to add to my selection ready for upcoming markets and events. Join one of my card making workshops and add to your own selection of cards on hand. You need never run out of cards!
These are just a few of my latest creations!

The set of cards above and below were inspired by the very talented Lisa Stenz  Click on her name to go to her blog.



















This card was inspired by cards also by Lisa Stenz - I love her work. I have used the NEW Whimsy Fundamentals paper pack
 




The flower petals on this card were created using the wings on the What a Hoot Stamp Set - this stamp set is only available during August, so don't miss out on getting your set!




 I was inspired by Pinterest for this card. It was made using the A Budding Friendship Stamp Set


























This card was created using various Whimsy Pigment Inks and Clear Embossing Powder with the Honeycomb Stamp Set 

It won't be long till Christmas is here, so I have started making Christmas cards too! Below are some.


I also used heat embossing on this card - using the Noel Stamp Set 
Cranberry Pigment Ink & Clear Embossing powder. 
 These cards were created using the October Stamp of the Month (Home for the Holidays) which will be available during the month of October 2014! Don't miss out on your set in October!

And to finish off, I have created some simple gift cards ready for Christmas.



These gift cards were also created using the Home for the Holidays stamp set (S1410) available during October only!



For the gift cards to the right, I created the background using Washi Tape
The sentiment was stamped from the Hostess Rewards only Be Jolly Stamp Set.
For the gift cards below, the background paper is from the Yuletide Carol Paper Pack 
If you would like a set of these stamps, contact me to book your own party with some friends so you can get yours!


I would love to help you get your photos into albums and a selection of your own cards to have on hand. If you would like attend workshops, contact me for more information. If you are not on my emailing list, and would like to be, contact me to have your name added.

I look forward to catching up with you again soon.                                       Doreen

 

No comments: