Monday 21 April 2014

Free To Be Me

I was very excited when my order arrived last week with my first pack of the exclusive "Free to be Me" paper pack! Needless to say, I have had it out already, and using the idea booklet available to those who purchase the kit, I have created 2 double page spreads using this beautiful paper.  The paper collection features exclusive printed cardstock, vellum, and B&T Duos™ and, with a retail value of $16, is a fantastic deal for products you can’t get anywhere else. So make sure to get your Free to Be Me paper collection in April and May for just $5 with any $75.00 purchase and let your creativity take flight!
The colours and texture are beautiful!

The colours of the cardstock and B&T Duos™ are much better than my photos show!

One sheet of the vellum is printed with feathers and the other sheet has gold dots on it!

These pages use the 'Free To Be Me' paper pack along with the Feathers stamp set




You can have this paper pack for just $5.00 during April and May with any purchase of just $75.00, so stock up on your paper crafting supplies and get your pack today! Don't miss out. 






 You can shop online at Shop with Doreen to have your order shipped directly to your door, or email me your order by 27th April or 4th May and I will send payment details to you. All orders incur a shipping and handling fee - currently $3.00.

 Products used to create these pages:
*Free To Be Me Paper pack (CC1027) (only available with a purchase of $75.00

I have also spent another double page spread using the fabulous Flip Flaps™ - one of my new "favourite" CTMH products. Many of you who know me, know that I take LOTS of photos, then I have trouble culling them. The Flip Flaps™allow me to put a few more photos on a page and not feel guilty!
Flip Flaps™used on the right page



I have used just 3  Flip Flaps™ on this page, but it meant I was able to add another 6 photos and not crowd my page.


Products used to create these pages:



I am starting card classes! Attendees will make 3 different cards at each class. Fees start at $10.00! All you need to bring are your 12" paper trimmer, adhesive and foam tape. (I will have a limited supply of Bonding Memories Glue Pen,  Tombow Adhesive3D Foam Tape  available for purchase on the day.

These are the first dates for my card making workshops:
Saturday 26th April 2014 from 1.30pm
Sunday 31st May 2014 at 1.30pm
Friday 20th June at 7.30pm 

If you would like to attend, please contact me for more details. (Please note: all dates and times are subject to change without notice. Classes will only be held if more than one person booked to attend.)

These are some of the cards I have made recently. If you would like to make cards like these, then book into my card making workshops.

"Sunburst" card
"Owl" card

Flower card

Easter cards
Products used to create these cards include:

By attending my card making workshops, you could build your stash of cards for family and friends for lots of different occasions. Ask me for more details.

I look forward to catching up with you soon...                                     

                                                                                         Doreen

No comments: