Friday 28 March 2014

Flip Flaps!

I had heard of the Close To My Heart Flip Flaps, had used one on a page I created last year, but after watching this video decided it was time create my first page using multiple Flip Flaps.
Please Note: Prices referred to in this video are in US$. You can see the AU$ on my website.



Last year, while flicking through the Magic Scrapbooking Program book, the "Abracadabra" layout on pages 98-103 caught my eye! So that is the layout idea I used to create this Easter 2013 page. 

The front of the page with Flip Flaps closed

Page with left and right Flip Flaps opened - showing the next two Flip Flaps closed

All four Flip Flaps opened so you can see the page and the under side of all four Flip Flaps
Products used to create this page:
Magic Idea Book  $20.00
Memory Protectors Side Load Value Pack - 25 $26.00
Memory Protectors™ Flip Flaps™ 12" Assortment $6.50
Cricut Artbooking Collection $130.00
Cricut Art Philosophy Collection $130.00
3D Foam Tape $8.00
Topiary Mini Chevron Ribbon $6.50

Chantilly Paper pack (retired)
Chantilly Complements (retired)

Place your order on my website for these and all the other products you need for your current scrapbooking and stamping projects. I would love to show you how to create pages like these and much more!

If you like what you see, please leave a comment! I would love to hear from you.
 
                                                                                                 Doreen

No comments: