Thursday 14 November 2013

Project Life™ Scrapbooking Program

Join my Close To My Heart team between 1st November and 15th December 2013 and you could qualify for a FREE Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program! Contact me for more details!
The new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program is designed to provide the ease of scrapbooking life's moments as they happen! The pre-designed cards featuring unique sentiments, icons and journalling space mean you only have to add your own photos!. There are eight new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs featuring themes based on some of the Close To My Heart most popular paper packets, plus two brand new paper packets. Each individual program features 122 double-sided, designed cards plus 10 unique Memory Protectors™ to hold creative combinations of these cards and your own photos. You get 44 – 4" × 6" cards (2 each of 22 designs) which come in 14 vertical and 8 horizontal designs. You also get 78 – 3" × 4" cards (3 each of 26 designs) which come in 10 vertical designs and 16 horizontal designs. And best of all, several themes can be mixed and matched for more versatility. The prompts on several of the cards will help you creatively journal, and the various assortments of Memory Protectors™ will make your finished products truly unique. 
If you would like to know more, contact me! I would love to help you qualify for this fabulous program for FREE!

The Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program will be available for purchase from 1st February 2014! Below are 6 of the programs based on some of the Close To My Heart most popular paper packets, with two NEW designs to be unveiled with the new product guide on 1st February 2014.
Avonlea

Babycakes

Chantilly

Later Sk8r

Laughing Lola

Surf's Up
Contact me if you would like more information about the fabulous NEW Picture My Life scrapbooking program or any of the other Close To My Heart products!

Doreen


No comments: