Monday 1 August 2022

Welcome to August & a NEW Annual catalogue

 

Welcome to a new month and a brand NEW Annual catalogue! I am very excited with this new catalogue - there are so many fabulous NEW products and many others continuing from the previous one - which is actually still live for another month. You can find a digital copy of this catalogue on my website here

The August stamp of the month is fabulous for recognising our teachers and other learning support people. I am sure you will be able to find many reasons to use this stamp set! So far I have made a couple of cards using it, but know I will be using it lots more!

This card was created using White Daisy & Sapphire cardstock, with paper from the NEW Celebrating You collection. I coloured the image using Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers and finished off the card with some Silver Embellishing Thread.

For my second card, I used Mocha & White Daisy cardstock with paper from the Beach Party & Jul - Sep Mix In papers. For this card I coloured the image using Shimmer Brushes.  


This stamp set - S2208 - Teach Love Inspire is available from 1st to 31st August 2022 for just $9.00 with a qualifying order or for FREE with a qualifying order if you are a VIP, or you can purchase it for $34.00! 

In case you missed it earlier, the retiring cardstock and ink colours from the 2021 - 2022 catalogue are: New England Ivy, Carolina, Mint, Wild Berry, Cinnamon & Sangria. These ink pads, re-inkers and cardstock colours are available strictly WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! So don't delay getting yours!

The NEW cardstock & ink colours are: Pine, Mist, Seabrook, Periwinkle, Honey Butter & Melon - the Colour of the Year for 2022 - 2023!


 The NEW colour of the year is MELON! I think it is a beautiful colour and can see it being used lots in the coming year! It is available in Cardstock, Ink Pad & Re-Inker ,Glitter Paper,  Dots, Pearls, Flowers, Shimmer Brush, Loose Sequins, Ribbon & Shimmer Tape. 

Don't forget to check out all the specials available now!

I especially want to share the National Stamping Month special with you! The Card Creativity special features exclusive stamp sets - some available with coordinating thin cuts and stencils! These are available as a collection or individually on my website! Just check under the 'PROMOTIONS' tab. This is where you will find all the current specials! Make sure you check it out!

You can contact me via my website here!

Stay safe & well and make sure you check back regularly to see what is NEW and some of the current specials.

Doreen 


No comments: