Tuesday 15 June 2021

CTMH Stars & Sparklers Australasian Blog Hop

 



Hi & welcome to our CTMH Stars & Sparklers Australasian Blog Hop. If you arrived from Lauren's CTMH Craftings blog, you are in the right place. If you just happened by, welcome and thank you for visiting. I hope you will continue on our blog hop by clicking on the link at the bottom of my post.  

This collection is great for all kinds of celebrations. I have had lots of fun creating with it.

For this first layout, I used MIFYH Vol 5, Pattern 8 and White Daisy & Sapphire cardstock, You Are Enough Coordinating cardstock, Mix In paper pack - May June 21, Stars & Sparklers paper pack, Blue Belle Shimmer Pen and the Stars & Sparklers Cricut Collection. I love being able to mix paper packs to get the look I want! I will be using this layout to help document my daughter's upcoming 21st birthday.

This layout is based on one shared by fellow Maker - Chris Robertson. It was created using Sapphire, Scarlet, Toffee & White Daisy cardstock, Stars & Sparklers paper pack and Stars & Sparklers Cricut collection. I can't wait to add photos to this layout (when I get them printed). 


These cards were all inspired by the CTMH One Sheet Wonder cards shared on the CTMH YouTube channel on 22nd April. I used White Daisy & Carolina cardstock, Stars & Sparklers paper, Z3949 - Stars & Sparklers Cardmaking Workshop stamp & thin cuts, Carolina, Scarlet & Sapphire ink pack, Journalling Pen & Gold Sequins to create these cards and others!




I managed to complete one more layout before this hop goes live! Since the beginning of March, I have been taking a 'Photo a Day' and at the end of each fortnight, printing those pics taken and putting them on a page! 
I used scraps of paper from the Stars & Sparklers paper pack with Sapphire & White Daisy cardstock to create this layout! I added some Blue Belle Glitter Gems to finish it off!


The Stars & Sparklers collection is available from your Maker till the end of June - WSL! Don't miss out. If you don't have a Maker and live in Australia, you can contact me here! I would love to help you. Make sure you check out all the fabulous specials while you are on the website!

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue on the blog hop to see what Shaunna of Passionate About Pages has created using the Stars & Sparklers collection.

Stay safe & well.

Happy paper crafting.

Doreen


3 comments:

Shaunna Richards said...

Your cards with triangles look great. I'll be casing those for sure :)

Doris Taylor said...

A good selection of projects to use as inspiration, I will be using some for sure.

Crop Craft Create said...

The one sheet wonder idea works great with this paper suite - nice job!