Tuesday 4 May 2021

May update

I am sorry I have been MIA for the last couple of months! But I am back now and will endeavor to post regularly again!

We have a brand new catalogue available now! Check it out here!



There is so much to share, but I will start by sharing a couple of projects I created using the May Stamp of the Month - S2105 (Flowers for You). 

I have been busy preparing for my upcoming retreat - just 10 days away now! These are just a small number of the projects we will be sharing. For my page layout I used White Daisy & Sapphire cardstock, You Are Enough paper pack, Blue Belle glitter paper, S2105 - Flowers for You stamp set, Sapphire, Peach & Blue Belle ink pads. The stamp set was used to add an extra border to my layout.


This card was created using  Peach & White Daisy cardstock, You Are Enough Paper Pack, S2105 - Flowers For You stamp set, Sapphire & Peach ink pads  & Gold Embellishing Thread.
And this card was created using Peach & White Daisy cardstock, You Are Enough Paper Pack, S2104 - Scandinavian Folk Art Greetings stamp set, Sapphire, Sangria & Peach ink pads. I added dimension by using 3D Foam Tape under the stamped image and sentiment.

There are some fabulous specials available on my CTMH website at the moment!

The first one is YOU ARE ENOUGH - available till 30th June WSL. 

The You Are Enough special collection includes a 12-sheet paper collection, plus coordinating stickers and cardstock pack—all of which feature stunning rose gold accents! Add in Picture My Life™ cards, My Acrylix
® stamp set with coordinating Thin Cuts, holographic butterfly sequins, and lovely Layered Butterflies Thin Cuts, and you have everything you need to create simply incredible artwork celebrating everything that is beautiful about your life! You can find all the details here!

The next special I want to share with you is MOTHERS ARE BEST - available till 31st May 2021.

Create personalised, hand-made artwork to show Mum just how much she means to you using the new, exclusive Mothers Are the Best stamp set. Create cards, scrapbook pages, gifts, and more, using the beautiful florals and sentiments included in this set. You can find the details here.

The last special that I want to share with you today is the NSD workshops that are still available even though NSD was last weekend. 

We will be celebrating all month long with these fabulous kits! You can choose from 5 different kits or purchase all 5 at a discounted price. Each kit contains an exclusive stamp set that cannot be purchased separately! Don't miss out! Find all the details here!

Keep checking in here to see some of the projects I have created using all these specials and more! from the current catalogues!

Stay safe & well.

Happy papercrafting.

Doreen




No comments: