Monday 1 March 2021

S2103 Winged Masterpiece CTMH Australasian Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

 


Hi and welcome to our S2103 - Winged Masterpiece Australasian Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. If you arrived from Lauren's blog, you are in the right place! If you just popped in, thank you. I hope you will continue on our blog hop by clicking on the link at the end of this post.

I love butterflies, so was very happy to see this stamp set! I have made a couple of cards to share with you today. 

The first one features the Dragonfly! To create this card I used paper from the Jan-Feb Mix In paper pack and cut it using the Stitched Rectangle Thin Cuts. The circle is the cut from Avocado cardstock and is the inside of the Shaker Circle Thin Cut (I used the frame on another project). I stamped the Dragonfly using the Intense Black ink pad then coloured it with Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers. I finished it off by adding some shimmer with the Clear Shimmer Brush on the body. I used 3D Foam tape to add some dimension to my card. The sentiment is stamped directly to the card front.

For my second card I stamped the butterfly using Versamark ink, then added Silver Embossing Powder. I coloured the image using Shimmer Brushes - Peach, Plum, Sundance, Lemonade, Wisteria, Flamingo & Avocado. I matted the butterfly & sentiment with Plum Cardstock. I am very pleased with how it turned out!

The March Stamp of the Month - S2103 Winged Masterpiece, stamp set is available from your consultant for FREE with a qualifying order if you are a VIP, or for just $9.00 with a qualifying order, or you can purchase it for $34.00 without a qualifying order. If you don't have a consultant and live in Australia, you can contact me here! And don't forget to check out all the fabulous specials currently available!

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue on our blog hop to see what Doris has created using this stamp set!

Stay safe & well!

Happy papercrafting.

Doreen





3 comments:

Doris Taylor said...

Really pretty cards Doreen.

Lauren said...

I really love the first card with the dragonfly matted on the circle- it really makes it pop!

Maz said...

Very pretty, the embossing really is very effective on these stamps