Tuesday 1 December 2020

S2012 - Happiness Never Grows Old CTMH Australasian Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

 




Hi and welcome to our S2012 - Happpines Never Grows Old CTMH Australasian Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.  If you arrived from Lauren's blog, you are in the right place. If you just popped in, thank you. I hope you will continue on our hop to see what the other ladies have created.
It is a busy time of year with so much to do, so I have only created a couple of cards so far with this gorgeous stamp set.
For my first card, using Intense Black ink, I stamped one of the images on a piece of White Daisy cardstock, then again on a circle cut using the Stitched Circle Thin Cuts (NLA), but you could cut your circle using what ever tool you have available. I then used Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers to colour the part of the image on the circle. I used 3D Foam Tape to add the circle to the White Daisy piece - lining up the image. Ruby Cardstock was added to the card base, with the stamped piece on top. I finished off the card with some Julep Glitter Gems from my stash.

For my second card, I stamped one of the images onto a piece of White Daisy cardstock then used Picked Raspberry & Mowed Lawn Distress Oxides to add colour. I love how this turned out and it was very quick and simple to do! The sentiment is from A1252 - From the Wildflowers. I used Thin 3D Foam Tape to add the stamped White Daisy cardstock to the card front. 

The S2012 - Happiness Never Grows Old stamp set is only available during December 2020.
 If you are a member of the NEW VIP program, you can get this stamp set for FREE with an $80.00 order this month, or if you are not a VIP, you can get it for just $9.00 with an $80.00 order or you can purchase it for $34.00 with no qualifying order. Contact your consultant for more details, or, if you don't have a consultant and live in Australia, you can find the details of the stamp of the month, the NEW VIP program and much more or contact me, on my website! Don't forget to check out all the fabulous specials available now too!

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue on our blog hop to see what Maz has created using this stamp set.

Stay safe & well!

Happy papercrafting.

Doreen

4 comments:

Shaunna Richards said...

Love both these cards but the red was is my favourite. Such a cool technique! Thanks for sharing

Doris Taylor said...

That red rose card is stunning, that bright red with the black stamping behind just pops.

Lauren said...

I love the use of the spotlight technique on your first card!

Dannii @ Scrappychicks said...

Beautiful cards. Love them.