Sunday 20 September 2020

CTMH Party Time Australasian Blog Hop

 


Hi & welcome to our CTMH Party Time Australasian Blog Hop. If you arrived from Kimmy Adds Sparkle's blog, you are in the right place. If you arrived from elsewhere, thank you for stopping by. I hope you will continue on the hop to see what all the others have created using this collection. This collection is so bright & cheery and I have had fun creating with it. 

The first project I want to share with you was inspired by a cube card by Dawn Griffiths and was created using White Daisy & Lemonade cardstock, Party Time paper pack & stickers, White & Gold Twine. This card folds flat and fits in a 6" x 6" envelope.


For my next card, I used the NEW Waterfall Thin Cuts from Close To My Heart. This is one of my new favourite tools from the new catalogues!
The card was created using White Daisy & Peacock cardstock, Party Time paper pack & stickers, Waterfall Thin Cuts, M1277 - Swirly Happy Birthday stamp set, Z3779 - Wishing You Everything stamp & thin cuts, Peacock & Intense Black ink pads, Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers - Citrus Yellow, Blue Turquoise, Light Green & White & Gold Twine. These cards are so much fun to make! 




The final project I want to share with you today is some pages ready to add pics of a family celebration. To create this project, I used White Daisy, Ballerina, Lemonade, Lagoon & Sapphire Cardstock, Party Time Paper pack & Stickers, Z3779 - Wishing You Everything stamp and thin cuts set, Sapphire & Lagoon Ink Pads & Silver Glitter Gems. The layout of these pages were created using the Extended Story cutting guide available from your consultant. I love how I can mix different sized pages into my 12" x 12" albums and they work! 






The Party Time Collection is available for a whole year - till August 2021 from your consultant. If you don't have a consultant and live in Australia, you can check out the collection & much more, on my website.  

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue on our blog hop to see what Doris has created.

Stay safe & well.

Happy crafting.

Doreen






5 comments:

Lauren said...

That cube card is amazing! How awesome would that be for a baby shower or new baby card too?

Doris Taylor said...

You have combined all of the papers beautifully in your lauouts and that cube card is great.

Kimberley - Kimmy Adds Sparkle said...

Love that cube card, I received one of those type of cards from CTMH card swap group I'm with. Love your waterfall card too and your layouts are so colourful

Dannii @ Scrappychicks said...

You’ve been busy. Love the cube cards

Shaunna Richards said...

Love the variety of your projects Doreen.