Friday 10 July 2020

CTMH Summer Vibes Australasian Blog Hop

Hi & welcome to our CTMH Summer Vibes Australasian Blog Hop. If you arrived from Lauren's blog, you are on the right track. If not, I'm pleased you dropped by and hope you will continue on our blog hop. 

To be honest, when I first saw this collection, I wasn't sure what I thought - it is the middle of winter here in South Australia and doesn't feel at all summery! But when I got my paper pack out, I realised the possibilities are endless.

For my first layout, I didn't use a lot of the Summer Vibes paper, but I did team it with the Mix In paper pack from the current catalogue! I love the colours together and they worked perfectly for my photos! My daughter, Ali, & I had a fabulous time on a coach tour to Yellowstone NP & beyond, last year. One of the many highlights was visiting this chapel in the middle of Grand Teton National Park. The chapel was built in 1916 before the area was declared a National Park in 1929. 
To create my page, I used White Daisy, Glacier, Fern, Lemonade, Candy Apple & Black cardstock, Summer Vibes paper pack, Mix In paper pack (Jul-Aug 20), Happiest Place Digital Art Titles, Happiest Place Digital Art Designs & a 3" x 4" Flip Flap. 


For the 2nd layout I am sharing with you today, the Summer Vibes paper pack and stickers was perfect. While on our trip, Ali enjoyed a White Water Rafting trip on the Gallatin River. I relaxed back at our accommodation while she had lots of fun on the river. The layout was created using just White Daisy cardstock and the Summer Vibes paper pack with stickers. I added some 3D Foam tape to add dimension to some of the stickers. And to get all the photos of this fabulous time in my album, I did add one of the Pocket Plus Protectors - Design 1 (fits up to 6" x 4" photos).




The Summer Vibes collection is available till the end of August (WSL) from your consultant, or if you live in Australia and don't already have a consultant, you can get your supplies from my website.

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue on the blog hop and see what Maz has created.

And don't forget to check out the specials for July! You can find all the details from your consultant or on my website under the 'Promotions' tab!

The first special available right now is  Bring Back My Pack - Brushed. By popular demand, the Brushed paper suite is back! With a re-imagined colour scheme, a brand-new sticker sheet, and two favourite stamp sets from the past, the Brushed collection makes a great addition to any project! You can even save 20% when you purchase the Brushed Bundle, which includes all the items in the Brushed collection! This gorgeous collection is available till 31st July! You can find all the details from your consultant or on my website!


The next special I want to share with you is the Happiest Place Collection! This collection includes a whole suite of coordinating products, including an extra-large paper packet with 12 patterned paper sheets! Your projects will shine thanks to silver glitter foil accents on coordinating stickers and cardstock sheets. Add in stamps, acrylic shapes, SVG’s, and an 8½″ × 11″ Cut Above® Layout Kit, and you have the recipe for hours of unforgettable crafting fun!
Be sure to check out the Happiest Place Product Bundle, which includes several of the items in this collection at a 20% discount! Contact your consultant for more information, or check it out on my website!

The COVID-19 pandemic has definitely changed a lot about our daily lives, and we know that crafters everywhere want to be able to account for and respond to those changes in our crafting! That’s why we’ve designed the My Acrylix®  stamp sets and some FREE SVG files to go with it. Use these items to preserve memories, make thoughtful cards, and incorporate current events into whatever craft projects you are working on. You can find all the info and the FREE SVG Files on my  website here (or contact your consultant). 

Don't forget to check out Maz's blog to see what she has created using the Summer Vibes collection.

Stay safe & well. 

Happy crafting!

Doreen

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I love how you have used the rainbow stripe paper throughout- it's just so cheerful! And mixed with all those little elements, you have really brought your pages to life.

Doris Taylor said...

Wonderful pages of your holiday, Doreen.

Dannii @ Scrappychicks said...

I love pocket plus pages. These looks great. Xx

Maz said...

Love the way the papers work for your photos