Sunday 1 March 2020

S2003 - Family Legacy CTMH Australasian Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Hi & welcome to our S2003 - Family Heritage CTMH Australasian Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! If you arrived from Shaunna's blog, you are on the right track. If you arrived by accident, I hope you will hop around to see what everyone has created!

This stamp set pairs beautifully with the featured paper collection for this month - Yesterday and Tomorrow! If you have heritage photos you want to get into your albums, then this collection is perfect! But it can also be used for much more!

My page features a photo (which I need to print a little larger) taken in December last year! (And it is similar to the one created by the art department at CTMH and was the inspiration for my page). I used Espresso, French Vanilla & Peach cardstock, Yesterday & Tomorrow paper pack, S2003 - Family Legacy stamp set, Espresso ink pad & Watercolour Pencils to create my page. 


My card was created using French Vanilla cardstock, Yesterday & Tomorrow paper pack, S2003 - Family Legacy stamp set, C1828 - Yesterday & Today stamp set, Espresso ink pad & White Burlap Ribbon. 

The S2003 - Family Legacy Stamp of the Month is only available this month - 31st March 2020 for $34.00 or for just $9.00 with a qualifying order of $80.00. Get yours today from your consultant, or if you don't have a consultant and live in Australia, you can find all the details on my website under the 'Special's tab.

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue on the blog hop. Your next stop is Doris. Check out projects she has to share with us!

Come back soon to see what is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The subtle colours on your layout are so soft and beautiful!

Maz said...

Love the use of pink with your layout.

Shaunna Richards said...

I love the little pop of peach on the floral stamp Doreen

Doris Taylor said...

Using a black and white photo on this layout was a great choice, I agree with everyone the small pop of colour compliments your layout beautifully.

Dannii @ Scrappychicks said...

I love your layout. xxxx