Monday 5 August 2019

Join my CTMH Team for only $35.00 during August

During August, Close To My Heart is continuing to celebrate 35 years of Founder & CEO, Jeanette Lynton being in this industry! 

The best special (I think) is that you can join my Close To My Heart team this month for as little as $35.00! Yes, that is correct - for just $35.00!



There’s never a bad time to sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant! During the month of August, any new Consultants who enroll, or any former Consultants who re-enroll, can do so for just $35 with a No-Kit Enrollment option! Join this month for just $35.00 and you will also receive $35 in CTMH Cash, absolutely free, just for signing up! 

OR you can also choose to enroll with our normal New Consultant Kit during this month if you prefer. We’ve revamped this kit to include business essentials, and we’ve included shipping in the total cost of the kit. The cost for the kit is just $135.00.

If you choose the kit option you will get the following supplies in your kit to help you get started: 
Petite Perks™: Feeling Fancy stamp set (qty. 3, W2044)
My Acrylix® Let Me Show You How stamp set (D1785)
Mix-in Paper Packet (X9007)
Mix-in Coordinating Cardstock (X9008)
Cardstock Sampler (W3003)
Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z4219)
2" × 2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1003)
Stamp Shammy (Z3579)
Piercing Tool (Z3547
Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (Z1836)
Adhesive Runner (Z3372)
Desk Pad (50 sheets, W1140)
Customer Order Forms (1 pack of 25, W101AU)
September–October 2019 catalogue (qty. 5, WCS1201AZ)
Core Products catalogue (W1201AZ)

Sign up and thrive for $35 with our No-Kit Enrollment option or order the regular New Consultant Kit and start your Close To My Heart journey today!  You can find all the details on my website here! Or contact me for more information.

I would love to welcome you to my team!

Happy crafting.

Doreen




No comments: