Thursday 4 July 2019

July update

I missed joining the July stamp of the month blog hop, so thought I would add an update today. 
It has been a busy few weeks as I prepare to leave soon to head to the US for the CTMH convention at Provo then enjoy a tour with my daughter.

I enjoyed making this cute card using the July Stamp of the Month - S1907 Bear Hugs.

I paired the Bear Hugs stamp set with the Share the Joy Thin Cuts - available this month only! For my card, I used paper from the Into the Wild paper pack along with White Daisy & New England Ivy cardstock. I stamped the bear and sentiment with Charcoal ink. The S1907 - Bear Hugs stamp set is only available this month (July 2019) for just $8.25 with a qualifying purchase or at full price of $29.50 from my website here.

I have also created a couple of projects using the Share the Joy Thin Cuts and Stamp sets. These were teamed with the Into the Wild paper back for the card and 1st box and the Mix Ins paper for the second box.


Share the Joy features two exclusive My Acrylix® stamp sets and the exclusive Share the Joy Thin Cuts Bundle. These items can be purchased separately at full price. The Share the Joy Stamp Set Bundle includes both stamp sets and is available at a 20% discount. You can even save 30% when you purchase both stamp sets and the Thin Cuts metal dies together in the Share the Joy Bundle. You can find all the details on my website here!


Another special available during July into August is the "Bring Back My Pack" featuring the Seaside paper. The Bring Back My Pack—Seaside special features a new, slimmed-down paper pack with refreshed colors and a sticker sheet, a coordinating cardstock pack, the My Acrylix® Seaside Greetings stamp set, a workshop kit with the materials for a 2-page scrapbook layout, two single pages, three standard-size cards, and three 3″ × 3″ cards. You can even save 25% when you purchase the entire Seaside Workshop kit. There are also some special perks for new Consultants and Hostesses in the Month of July!  

Join my team during July and you will receive a FREE pack of the Seaside paper!  You can find more information here!

OR host a qualifying party with me this month (July 2019) and you will receive a FREE pack of Seaside paper! Find out more here!

I am looking forward to all the excitement of convention next week and will be sure to update you on all the news after the event.

Till then, happy papercrafting!

Doreen

No comments: