Friday 15 February 2019

I Heart Us Australasian CTMH Blog Hop


Hi & welcome to our I Heart Us Australasian CTMH Blog Hop! If you arrived from Maz's blog you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

There is so much to love about this collection! It is bright and happy!

My first layout was created using the Moon Doggie pattern (which can be found on the CTMH blog from 25/5/17). I used I Heart Us bulk paper, White Daisy, Sweet Leaf & Sapphire cardstock, Erin's Hand (E1039) alphabet stamp set, Feels Like Home Scrapbooking stamp set (D1821), Heather, Sapphire & Sweet Leaf ink pads, Mint Shimmer Brush and Watercolour Pencils to create my pages.

This single page was one I shared at our recent consultant meeting here in Adelaide.  It was created using Lagoon, Sweet Leaf & White Daisy cardstock, I Heart Us bulk paper, Artbooking cricut cartridge, White & Gold twine, B1652 - Wordfetti stamp set, Black, Canary & Raspberry ink pads & Mint Shimmer Brush.

I have created more using this collection, but you will have to wait till after our annual CTMH convention at the end of March to see those projects, so make sure you come back then!

This bright collection is available till the end of April, while supplies last! Contact your consultant to get yours before it runs out or if you don't have a consultant, you can contact me here.

I would love you to leave a comment before you continue your way around our blog hop by visiting Shaunna to see what she has created!

Come back again soon to see what is NEW and what I have been creating.

Doreen



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always beautiful layouts Doreen. But OMG, that 'drink' and that layout are amazing.

Doris Taylor said...

Lovely layouts Doreen so bright and colourful.

Lauren said...

That layout made me smile! Such a bright and cheerful look.

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

Love love love love love the use of that striped paper on 2nd layout! Very effective.

Maz said...

wow love your layouts & that drink!

Jan said...

Awesome layouts, Doreen! So bright and happy!

Vandra said...

Great pages and lovely sentiments. I also agree with bright happy makes me smile :)